How to Fix Instagram Notifications not Working: If you’re having trouble with Instagram notifications not working, here are a few tips on how to fix them. If you’re having trouble receiving Instagram notifications on your phone, there are a few things that you can do to troubleshoot the issue.
In this article, we’ll outline the steps that you can take to try and fix the issue and hopefully get your notifications working again.
How to Fix Instagram Notifications not Working
Instagram notifications are one of the main ways users can stay up to date on their favorite posts. However, if your notifications aren’t working, you may be experiencing one of the following issues. Your account is blocked from sending notifications.
To unblock yourself, follow these steps:
1. On Instagram, go to your Profile and tap the three lines in the top left corner of your screen.
2. Under “Settings,” tap “Notifications.”
3. Under “Notification settings for people you follow,” tap “Blocked users.”
4. Tap “Unblock.”
Your phone might not be receiving notifications because it’s low on battery life or because it’s locked. To check if you’re getting notifications, go to Instagram and open a post that you’ve been notified about. If the post appears under your latest posts, then your phone is receiving notifications.
If the post doesn’t appear under your latest posts, then your phone isn’t receiving notifications and you’ll need to charge it or unlock it so that Instagram can send them to you again.
What is Causing the Instagram Notification not Working issue?
When you try to check your Instagram notifications on your iOS or Android device, you may notice that they are not working. This is likely because Instagram has stopped sending notifications to your device. There are a few different things that could be causing this issue, so it is important to troubleshoot and fix it.
Here are some tips on how to fix Instagram notifications not working:
1. Make sure that your Instagram app is up to date. If you have an older version of the app installed, it may not be compatible with the new notification system and therefore not send notifications. You can download the latest version of the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Check your network settings. Are you connected to a Wi-Fi network or data service? If not, then Instagram may not be able to send notifications because they require access to your phone’s cellular data connection. Try connecting to a network and checking again.
3. Make sure that your phone’s battery is fully charged. In order for Instagram to send notifications, your phone needs enough power to keep running in the background and send notifications.
Checking Push Notifications Settings
Instagram notifications are one of the most important features of the app. If they don’t work, Instagram can be very difficult to use. This guide will show you how to fix Instagram notifications not working.
First, open Instagram and sign in.
Next, go to the Settings page.
Under “Notifications,” tap “Push Notifications.”
If you don’t have any push notifications set up, you’ll see a message stating that you need to add them first. Tap “Add Push Notification.”
You’ll now see a list of your current push notifications. If you don’t see any that are related to Instagram, tap “Create New App Notification.”
In the “App Name” field, enter “Instagram.” In the “Description” field, enter a brief description of what this notification is for. In the “Type” field, choose “Notification.” In the “When” field, choose “Now.” In the “Delay (Seconds)” field, enter a delay time (in seconds). Tap “Save Changes.”
Now your Instagram notifications will start working again!
Checking Phone Notification Settings
If you’re having trouble getting Instagram notifications to work, there are a few things you can do to help. First, make sure your phone is connected to the internet and open the Instagram app. Next, open the notification settings of your phone and make sure that “Notifications” is set to “On.”
Finally, make sure that “Instagram” is added as an app to your settings on your phone. If you still have problems getting notifications, you may need to adjust your phone’s settings.
What Causes Instagram Notifications, not to Work?
Clearing Cache Data of Instagram Application
If you’re having trouble getting notifications on your Instagram account, there is a simple solution. You can clear your cache data to fix the problem.
To do this, open Instagram and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the app. From here, you will be able to select “Settings.”
Scroll down until you find “Cache” and click on it. You will now be able to clear your cache data. This should fix any issues with notifications not working on your account.
Instagram users may not be getting notifications for new posts if the app’s cache data is not cleared. Clearing the cache data can fix this issue.
Visit for details…
How to Download Instagram Videos on PC/ phone
How to Whitelist Email Addresses 2022
If you’re not getting notifications for new posts on Instagram, clearing the app’s cache data may fix the problem. To do this, open Instagram and go to your profile page. Next, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. This will open the app’s settings menu. Under “Advanced,” click on “Cache.” In the “Cache Data” section, click on “Clear All.”
Reinstalling the Instagram Application on iPhone
If you’re having trouble receiving Instagram notifications on your iPhone, there are a few methods you can try. One of the simplest ways to fix this is to reinstall the Instagram app.
Follow these steps to do this:
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for “Instagram” and install the app.
3. If you’re not already signed in, sign in to your account after installing the app.
4. Go to Settings and select Notifications.
5. Under “Instagram,” tap “Turn On Notifications.” (You may need to scroll down to see this option.)
6. Restart your iPhone if it’s not already restarted.
7. Try receiving notifications again!