How to Mute an Email Thread in iOS 13:- One of the most annoying things about using a phone or computer is always having to listen to people talking in the background. Whether you’re trying to focus on work or just trying to relax, muting an email thread can be a great way to block out all the noise. In this tutorial, we’re going to show you how to do it on your iPhone 13!
email threads can be a great way to keep track of a conversation, but sometimes you might need to silence one or more messages in the thread. This guide will show you how to do it on iOS 13.
It can be frustrating when you try to reply to an email thread in iOS and the message is buried beneath all the other messages. In this article, we’ll show you how to mute an email thread so that you can easily reply without having to scroll through all of the messages.
How to Mute an Email Thread in iOS 13
Open the Messages app
If you want to mute an email thread in iOS, you first need to open the Messages app. From here, you can select the thread you want to mute and press the “Mute” button.
1. In the Messages app on your iOS device, open the thread you want to mute.
2. Tap and hold on to the message you want to mute.
3. Drag it to the bottom of the screen.
4. Release your finger. The message will be muted and will no longer be visible in the thread.
Open the Email Thread
If you want to mute an email thread in iOS, you first have to open the email thread. To do this, open the email you want to mutter and then tap the three lines in the top left corner of the message. This will open the thread in a new tab.
Now, you can tap on the three lines in the top right corner of the message to unmute it.
In order to mute an email thread in iOS, you first need to open the thread. To do this, you can either open the email in the Mail app or tap on the message in an app like Facebook or Twitter.
Once you’ve opened the thread, you’ll see a button next to the title that says “Mute.” Tap on this button and then select “Mute Thread” from the menu that pops up. You can also unmute a thread by tapping on the “Unmute Thread” button.
How to Mute an Email Thread in iOS 13
In this tutorial, we will show you how to mute an email thread in iOS 13.
Muting an email thread will prevent your notifications from going off for that particular email thread. This is useful if you want to avoid distractions while you are working on a project or if you are trying to focus on one task at a time.
- To mute an email thread, first.
- Open the email that you want to mute.
- Then, tap on the three lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
- From here, tap on the “Threads” option.
- Next, tap on the “Mute Thread” button.
- Finally, confirm the change by pressing the “Mute Thread” button again.
How to Mute an Email Thread in an Open Email Message
If you want to mute an email thread in iOS, you first need to open the email message with the thread inside. You can do this by pressing and holding on to the email message until it starts to jiggle. Then, you can release it and select Mute Thread from the options that appear.
- To mute an email thread in iOS, first, open the email message that you want to mute.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Under ‘Threads’, tap on the ‘Mute Thread’ button.
If you want to muffle an email thread in an open email message on your iPhone, you can do this by tapping and holding on to the thread, then selecting Mute from the menu that appears.
What Happens to Muted Emails
If you want to mute an email thread in iOS, the first thing you need to do is open the email thread and tap on the three lines in the bottom left corner. This will display a menu where you can mute or unmute the thread.
- If you want to unmute an email thread, simply tap on the speaker icon in the top right corner of the email thread and then unmute it.
- You have muted an email thread in iOS, what happens to the emails once the thread is muted?
- If you have muted an email thread in iOS, the emails are still stored on your device, but they are not displayed in any notifications or mailboxes. The only way to view them is to open the thread in the Messages app.
How to mute individual threads in Apple Mail
One way to avoid hearing unwanted conversations in a thread is to mute individual threads. This can be done in Apple Mail by clicking on the thread name, then clicking on the “mute” button.
This will mute the entire thread, not just the individual messages. If you only want to mute a specific message, you can do this by clicking on the “mute” button next to that message.
If you want to mute a single email thread in Apple Mail, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Open the email thread you want to mute.
2. Tap on the three-dot icon in the top-right corner of the thread window.
3. Under “Options,” tap on “Mute Thread.”
4. Select “Mute Thread” from the popup menu.
Decide Why You’d Mute an Email Thread
If you want to mute an email thread in iOS, there are a few reasons you might want to do this. Maybe you’re busy and don’t want to be disturbed by notifications for the thread. The thread is too long and you don’t have time to read it all. Maybe you just don’t want to hear people argue about the issue in the thread.
- How to Configure and Restore Server Backups to Cloud in Simple Steps?
- How to Identify Shared Files and Directories on OneDrive?
- How to Backup Your Router Configurations to TFTP Server?
To mute an email thread, open the thread in your inbox and tap on the “Mute” button (it looks like a minus sign). You’ll now see a message telling you that the thread has been muted and will no longer show any notifications or messages.
You can unmute the thread at any time by tapping on the “Mute” button again or by clicking on the “Unmute” button next to the name of the thread.
How to mute a chat thread in iOS 13
In iOS 13, you can mute an email thread by swiping from left to right on the thread’s banner. This will hide the thread from your inbox and notifications, but it will still be visible in Mail and in any other apps that you open.
Muting a chat thread is a bit more complicated. To do this, first, open the chat thread in Messages. Then swipe from left to right on the message bubble containing the message you want to mute. This will remove the message from the chat thread and also from your notifications.
In iOS 13, you can mute individual messages in a chat thread by swiping from left to right. This will mute the message that is currently displayed on the screen.
To unmute a message, tap and hold on to the message until it starts to shake, and then release it.
Why disable an email thread
One way to keep your email inbox clean is to disable email threads. This way, you can focus on one message at a time and avoid having multiple messages from the same person in the same thread.
To disable an email thread in iOS, open the Mail app and tap on the email you want to disable. On the top right of the screen, you will see a button that says “Threads.” Tap on this button and select “Disable Thread.”